- Compresses when cured preventing bowing issues with drywall board. A 1/2″ bead can easily be compressed to < 1/16" by the force of screwing on drywall.
- Withstands scrapping and rubbing when drywall is slid up the wall and put in place. Is tolerant of abrasive contact and maintains its seal.
- Helps meet stricter energy codes.
- Air cures in 2 to 24 hours, depending on humidity. Dries fastest at low humidity.
- Creates a more stable indoor temperature, lowering energy bills.
- Reduces moisture, mold, pollutants and allergens that creep through small openings.
- Minimizes waste. Reusable for up to 90 days when left attached to GREAT STUFF PRO™ Dispensing Gun with the blue handle. Shake vigorously for 60 seconds before use.
Does not expand like traditional, one-component, polyurethane foam sealants.
|Item No||Item Name||Size||Unit Type||Case Quantity||Pallet Quantity|
|599085584||Great Stuff Pro DOW Gasket Foam||18.5 fl oz||Can||12||360|